Admission Requirements for International Baccalaureate Students
StFX welcomes and encourages applications from International Baccalaureate students.
- Students who complete the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 24 will be considered for admission.
- Minimum grade requirement for any subject is 3.
- Students can submit predicted or anticipated results for early fall admission and scholarship purposes.
- Students admitted to StFX with a score of 30 or higher on the IB Diploma, and who have received a score of at least 5 on all higher level and standard level courses, will be granted up to 30 credits.
- Students who have any one minimum score falling below 5 will have their courses individually assessed for possible transfer credits.
- Students who have completed IB courses but who do not possess the diploma, or who scored less than 30 on the IB Diploma, may receive individual university course credit if they have achieved grades of 5, 6, or 7 in higher level courses.